We have three buildings on our campus, reflecting our heritage. They are not museums; each one is used almost daily for a variety of purposes. Our three buildings include the 1811 Meetinghouse, the Church Building and the Fellowship Hall. Get Directions.
The Church Building
We worship every Sunday at 10:00 a.m. in our Church Building. The pastor’s study is in the Church Building as well. We have updated the inside of the building while maintaining its sense of worship and peace. It’s great to hear church hymns, contemporary praise music and see video presentations in a building that bridges three centuries.
The Fellowship Hall
Our Fellowship Hall was completed in 2004. In addition to a Fellowship Hour after every worship service, the hall is home to our Kids Church, Bible Studies, Alcoholics Anonymous and Al-Anon, church dinners and other church – and community-related activities. Also, families and non-profit groups use the building for family reunions, wedding receptions, fundraisers, etc. It is a popular place for Tres Dias and Kairos activities.
The 1811 Meetinghouse
The 1811 Meetinghouse was the first building on the property. When the Church Building was built in 1889 the 1811 was moved across the street where it served a number of purposes until it was relocated to our property in 1983. Following restoration/renovation it was put back in service in 1989, the 100th anniversary of our Church Building. The 1811 houses the Clintondale Branch of the Highland Public Library and the Busy Bees, a sewing group that does projects for individuals and organizations. Occasionally it is used by small groups for a variety of meetings.